About the Dowling Spay Retractor™
The retractor is placed to maintain exposure “hands-free” without rupturing the ovarian ligament.
Better Exposure Allows:
- Better ligature security
- Less post op pain without tearing the ovarian ligament
- No tissue damage, therefore no leakage from proximal to the ligatures
- Faster, more consistent, surgery
- Quickly becomes second nature
- One size fits all
- Inexpensive – includes the body with both a large and small foot
- The Dowling Spay Retractor streamlines the whole process of solo spays
- “I have finally had to religate 1 ovarian stump over the past 6 years because I didn’t pull it down tight enough. Other than that, it’s been 2,900+ boring procedures using the Dowling Spay Retractor.”
- Routine spays can be routine
- We’ve sold over 2,400 Spay Retractors and only 2 have been returned because they didn’t like it.